What is the importance of having carpet protection?
Carpet protection creates a barrier between your carpet and upholstery fibers and any dirt, oil, and other particles. It works much like Teflon for your pots and pans. Just as Teflon can prevent food from sticking to the pans surface, protection helps prevent particles from
penetrating your carpet. Plus when you have your carpets or upholstery professionally cleaned again, it will allow Brite Steamer to get up even more dirt and oils out. Because the protection creates a barrier, it makes it easier for us to get your carpets and upholstery cleaner and even better looking!
Brand new carpets come with protection from the manufacturer. However, over time as the carpets are being used, especially in high traffic areas, this protection wears out. Having your carpets professionally cleaned will also minimize this protection. It’s just as Teflon will wear out after cooking with it so many times. So, it’s important to have a professional, such as Brite Steamer, to reapply a new coat of protection after they clean your carpets and upholstery!
Here are some pointers of why its important to have protection applied:
1. To prevent a spot from becoming a stain
2. Helps in saving the traffic areas from deteriorating.
3. Makes it easier to remove spots.
4. Allows your next professional cleaning to be more efficient and effective.
5. Protection will not just make your carpet/upholstery look better, but last longer!